Disabling tool bars

  1. #1
    Mike Rogers
    Guest

    Disabling tool bars

    Hell-o

    Office 2000, is there a way to disable the tool bars. I have a form that I
    would like the user too not have access to any editing tools. I have found a
    couple of macros that inadvertantly stop the copy and paste function that I
    could employ but, I would like something a little cleaner and much more
    complete. Disabling all editing functions!

    Thanks

    Mike Rogers

  2. #2
    Peter Ellis
    Guest

    RE: Disabling tool bars

    You might want to consider creating a small macro that hides the toolbars,
    then try setting it to run automatically when the workbook opens. Then have
    the macro redisplay the tool bars when the workbook closes to ensure the
    toolbars show up for regular Excel work.

    Look up toolbar in the Macro Help menu option in the Visual Basic Help
    screens.