Routing a Workbook in Excel

  1. #1
    cindyc79
    Guest

    Routing a Workbook in Excel

    When I click on File, Send To, Routing Recipient, nothing happens. What do I
    need to do to get this feature to work?

    How do I route a workbook in Excel from one person on the list to the next
    and back to me?

  2. #2
    Alan Beban
    Guest

    Re: Routing a Workbook in Excel

    cindyc79 wrote:
    > When I click on File, Send To, Routing Recipient, nothing happens. What do I
    > need to do to get this feature to work?
    >
    > How do I route a workbook in Excel from one person on the list to the next
    > and back to me?

    If the functions in the freely downloadable file at
    http://home.pacbell.net/beban are available to your workbook, you might
    want to consider the ArrayAlternates function. it will return each odd
    row [ArrayAlternates(MyArray)], each even
    row[ArrayAlternates(MyArray,False)], each odd
    column[ArrayAlternates(MyArray,,False)], or each even
    column[ArrayAlternates(MyArray,False,False)].

    Alan Beban

  3. #3
    Alan Beban

    Alan Beban wrote:
    > cindyc79 wrote:
    >
    >> When I click on File, Send To, Routing Recipient, nothing happens.
    >> What do I need to do to get this feature to work?
    >>
    >> How do I route a workbook in Excel from one person on the list to the
    >> next and back to me?
    >>

    > If the functions in the freely downloadable file at
    > http://home.pacbell.net/beban are available to your workbook, you might
    > want to consider the ArrayAlternates function. it will return each odd
    > row [ArrayAlternates(MyArray)], each even
    > row[ArrayAlternates(MyArray,False)], each odd
    > column[ArrayAlternates(MyArray,,False)], or each even
    > column[ArrayAlternates(MyArray,False,False)].
    >
    > Alan Beban

    Whoops! Posted to the wrong thread; sorry

    Alan Beban