Change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work boo

  1. #1
    dave01968
    Guest

    Change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work boo

    How can I change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work book
    and vice versa?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work boo

    To get the value in an other cell

    =UPPER(A1)

    If you want to do a whole sheet, with VBA

    For each cell In Activesheet.UsedRange
    If Not cell.HasFormula Then
    cell.Value = UCase(Cell.Value)
    End If
    Next cell

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work boo

    The lower case equivalents are LOWER and LCase.