*.csv Format Saving Problem

  1. #1
    Robert11
    Guest

    *.csv Format Saving Problem

    Hello:

    New at this.

    I have an Excel spreadsheet that I wish to save in .csv format.

    It never saves the formatting like Underlines, Bolds, etc., no matter what
    I do.

    This is the first time I've played with .csv

    Is there some reason why, with this format, these Bolds and Underlines can't
    be saved ?
    If so, why, and what else is effected ?

    Thanks,
    Bob

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: *.csv Format Saving Problem

    By definition, Comma Separated Value files contain only values, not
    formatting.