Shift held too long key blocker on can't get it off - help!

  1. #1
    plumber1
    Guest

    Shift held too long key blocker on can't get it off - help!

    Can anyone help?

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Shift held too long key blocker on can't get it off - help!

    Hi!

    I had this happen to me a while back. I can't remember what I had to do to
    fix it, though. This is an operating system setting. Maybe post in a Windows
    group. I did a quick search of Windows help and of course it was NO help!

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Shift held too long key blocker on can't get it off - help!

    Maybe it was:
    windows start button|Control Panel|Accessibility Options|Keyboard tab

    Something to do with StickyKeys????

    (But I don't know what key blocker is.)

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Shift held too long key blocker on can't get it off - help!

    This is what happens to "us" really slow typers! You hold down the shift key
    while searching for the letter key!!!!

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5

    Re: Shift held too long key blocker on can't get it off - help!

    The only thing I've used on that accessibility options is the Toggle keys (on
    the same keyboard tab).

    It's one of the first things I fix, er, change when working on other people's
    pcs. I hit the caps lock by error enough to really depend on that beep.