Excel cant print in color

  1. #1
    john mcmichael
    Guest

    Excel cant print in color

    I have an Excel 2003 spreadsheet with areas that have been assigned colors.
    The colors show on the screen the way I expect. However, I can not get this
    one file to print in color. Other files print correctly. I have looked
    under file - page setup - sheet tab and made sure black and white is NOT
    selected, but still no luck. I have also reloaded the printer drivers.

    any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Carole Drake
    Guest

    RE: Excel cant print in color

    John,
    have you checked your printer properties to make sure no one turned off the
    color there?
    Carole

  3. #3
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Excel cant print in color

    Check File |Page Setup | Sheet to see if the sheet is set to print in B&W
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Excel cant print in color

    John

    Can you see the colors when in Print Preview mode?

    If not.......How about unchecking "Draft Quality" on Setup>Sheet?

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP