Dropdown List....

  1. #1
    Bob Barnes
    Guest

    Dropdown List....

    I'm an Access Programmer.

    How can I see "2 columns" of info in Excel like an Access dropdown..IE..

    1 Apples
    2 Bananas
    3 Oranges

    ....which in Access comes from a SQL.

    TIA - Bob

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Dropdown List....

    If you mean a data validation dropdown, you can use a worksheet formula
    to combine the values in two columns, then show the combined values in
    the data validation list. There's an example on the following page:

    Under Data Validation, look for "Data Validation Columns"

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Bob Barnes
    Guest

    Re: Dropdown List....

    Debra - Ah Yes...simple String concatenation.
    WORKS like a Champ.

    Thank you - Bob