Excel VBA to be replaced by C# ?

  1. #1
    anonymouse
    Guest

    Excel VBA to be replaced by C# ?

    Hello,

    Are there any plans on ditching Excel/Office VBA and replacing with C# ?

    If so, then I suppose I'd better start getting prepared....

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Excel VBA to be replaced by C# ?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Excel VBA to be replaced by C# ?

    I think that the legacy of VBA applications out there mean that MS will not
    be dropping VBA, it would upset too many customers. They may not develop the
    product as they will with .Net, but they will continue to support for many
    years yet.