Where can I find a parking permit template?

  1. #1
    fidielio
    Guest

    Where can I find a parking permit template?

    I need a template or document to help me create a visitor parking document
    using Excel. I have Microsoft Office 2003 for Win XP (Home). I need this
    tool to assist with my roommate's condo security firm, Group 4 Falck.

  2. #2
    Doug Kanter
    Guest

    Re: Where can I find a parking permit template?

    "fidielio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I need a template or document to help me create a visitor parking document
    > using Excel. I have Microsoft Office 2003 for Win XP (Home). I need this
    > tool to assist with my roommate's condo security firm, Group 4 Falck.

    I'm guessing Google would be a good place to start. Searching for words like
    "parking", "permit", "Excel" and "template", maybe. Or, you might have to
    make your own.

  3. #3
    fidielio
    Guest

    Re: Where can I find a parking permit template?

    Thanks very much for all your help, Doug. It is greatly appreciated!