How do the days in an Excel calendar template remain permanently?

  1. #1
    Efficeint Word User
    Guest

    How do the days in an Excel calendar template remain permanently?

    I was checking out some of the Excel calendar templates offered by Microsoft
    and I noticed that when I select any date and type something, my typing
    doesn't overwrite the date. After I enter my data, my data is there along
    side the number of the month. How is this done? I would like to apply the
    idea to some on my other spreadsheets.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do the days in an Excel calendar template remain permanently?

    Those numbers are inside text boxes.

    Hover the mouse pointer next to one of them and you will see a black cross
    appear.

    Right-click on it and the text box will be selected.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP