Tool bar Icons should get brighter when clicked several times

  1. #1
    ictusa
    Guest

    Tool bar Icons should get brighter when clicked several times

    It might be helful if the icons on the tool bar would get brighter after
    serveral uses making them easier to locate. This could be reset when the
    program is closed or retained depending on the users choice.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Tool bar Icons should get brighter when clicked several times

    In the meantime, you can change the background colour of buttons that
    you want to highlight:

    Choose Tools>Customize
    Right-click a button on the toolbar
    Choose Edit Button Image