Varying number of rows in Named Ranges

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Varying number of rows in Named Ranges

    Hi,

    I have a named range (Euro_Calc). This contains some columns with data
    and others with formulae. These formulae also use the "Euro_Calc"
    range.
    All these are used to create some reports.

    Each week, I need to create a new report with fresh data. However the
    number of rows vary each week.

    I would like to paste the new data into the sheet (into the data
    columns) - and the named range should now refer to new number of rows.
    The columns with formulae should also be copied down to the last row.

    Is this possible with a simple copy/paste or
    Is this possible with VBA macro?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Varying number of rows in Named Ranges

    See

    http://cpearson.com/excel/named.htm#Dynamic

  3. #3

    Re: Varying number of rows in Named Ranges

    Thanks a ton, JE. That was helpful and very simple too.

    The problem of formulae being copied down still remains.
    But I can live with that manual effort.

    Thanks