How do I turn on "pressing enter goes to the next cell" option?

  1. #1
    Hollywood
    Guest

    How do I turn on "pressing enter goes to the next cell" option?

    This is going to sound terribly dumb, but I used to be able to press the
    "enter" key and the next cell in the column would become the active one.
    Randomly however this ceased to happen. Can anyone please advise as to how I
    can re-activate this option?

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: How do I turn on "pressing enter goes to the next cell" option?

    <Tools> <Options> <Edit> tab,

    Check "Move Selection After Enter",
    And choose direction.
    --

    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    DNA
    Guest

    Re: How do I turn on

    Tools > Options > Edit

    Check the section "Move Selection After Enter Direction"

    HTH

  4. #4
    Marvin P. Winterbottom
    Guest

    RE: How do I turn on "pressing enter goes to the next cell" option?

    tools/options/edit/move selection after enter

  5. #5
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: How do I turn on "pressing enter goes to the next cell" option?

    Go into Tools->Options->'Edit' Tab->Make sure "Move selection after Enter" is
    selected

    Dave

  6. #6
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: How do I turn on "pressing enter goes to the next cell" option?

    From the menu bar, Tools > Options, click the Edit tab and check the 'Move
    selection after enter' box, then use the drop-down to choose which direction
    to move.
    --Bruce

  7. #7
    Hollywood
    Guest

    RE: How do I turn on "pressing enter goes to the next cell" option?

    Thanks to all who wrote in the response! =)