sorting worksheets

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    sorting worksheets

    Hallo

    In several Excel files I would like to sort the worksheets by name.
    In some files there are almost 100 worksheets and I would like to cut them up into smaller pieces/files.

    Sorted workshets makes the task easier

    Hope somebody knows what to do!?

    Thanks
    Hein

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: sorting worksheets

    Hein, have a look here at Chip's site for a way to do it,

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm
    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    Thanks Paul
    Seems like it's what I'm looking for! :-)

    Hein

    Edit
    Works great!!
    Thanks Paul
    Last edited by Hein; 12-21-2005 at 11:53 AM.

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: sorting worksheets

    Jim Cone's free Add-in called XL Extras has a feature that will sort the
    sheets for you. It's available at:

    http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primi...are/index.php?

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3