Protected cells and grouping

  1. #1
    JimS
    Guest

    Protected cells and grouping

    I have a spreadsheet that I am using grouping to expend and compress
    associated lrows of date. Within the group I want to protect some rows.

    However, I find that when I set this up the grouping no longer functions.
    Is there a way to set this up so I continue to expand or compress the group
    and still protect some of the rows of data within the group?

    Thanks,
    --Jim

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Protected cells and grouping

    Have you thought of using a userform with mutitabs etc to view the sheet.?

    http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway