How do I import data from RightFax into an Excel spreadsheet?

  1. #1
    Barbie
    Guest

    How do I import data from RightFax into an Excel spreadsheet?

    I am trying to import data from RightFax into Excel. Any ideas?

    Thank-you!

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: How do I import data from RightFax into an Excel spreadsheet?

    What is rightFax and can you save the file in RightFax as a text file? Then
    you can import that text file. Otherwise, send me the file and I will see if
    I can create a code to import it.

    See my Excel demos at
    http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

    - -Mark