Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

HOW DO I RETURN TO A RECOVERED FILE AFTER CHOOSING ORIGINAL

  1. #1
    lawilder
    Guest

    HOW DO I RETURN TO A RECOVERED FILE AFTER CHOOSING ORIGINAL

    I was trying to recover a document and two files came up Recovered and
    Original. I clicked on the original one but there was more data entry than
    what that file showed. i need to know ir there is some way I can get back to
    the place where i can choose the recovered file.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: HOW DO I RETURN TO A RECOVERED FILE AFTER CHOOSING ORIGINAL

    Ian

    Excel dumps the recovered version if you don't choose to use it when the offer
    is made.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3

    Re: HOW DO I RETURN TO A RECOVERED FILE AFTER CHOOSING ORIGINAL

    If you didn't tell excel to delete the 2nd recovered file, maybe you could bring
    that back.

    If you did tell excel that you didn't need it, then it's gone. You'll have to
    rely on your own backups.