Hiding one subtotal in a pivot table

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    MarkM
    Guest

    Hiding one subtotal in a pivot table

    Is it possible to hide just one of the subtotals in a pivot table? I want to
    see the subtotals for my Number of customers, Quantity, and Amount. But I do
    not need to see the subtotal for the % column I have, as it is always 100%.
    If not I can always fill in that one row and use it as a way to break apart
    the shop sections of the pivot table.

  2. #2
    Barbara Wiseman
    Guest

    Re: Hiding one subtotal in a pivot table

    Mark,
    You should be able to double click on the name/label of each item which is
    usually in grey, then there are radio buttons with choices for subtotals or
    not for that item.
    Barbara

    news:[email protected]...