How do I place a picture into an Excel Text Box

  1. #1
    Brian
    Guest

    How do I place a picture into an Excel Text Box

    I would like to place pictures into Excel Comments (Text Boxes). When I try
    to do so, the "options" in the file menu (Inert --> Picture) come up in
    unselectable gray.

    Is there an "option" setting that I have to select? Other help?

    Thanks,

    Brian

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: How do I place a picture into an Excel Text Box

    Create the Comment Box.........move the cursor to the edge where it turns
    into a cross and leftclick......then click on the little arrow next to the
    FillColor icon..choose FillEffects, and the Picture tab......then select a
    picture

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3