Ddeleted sheets

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    osaka78
    Guest

    Ddeleted sheets

    How to retrieve deleted sheets in excel after saving the document

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Ddeleted sheets

    Hi Osaka,

    I think that you would need a backup copy of the workbook.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: Ddeleted sheets

    Unless you have a backup copy or you're on a network with backup I'm afraid
    they're gone for good,
    Regards,
    Alan

  4. #4
    Therese
    Guest

    RE: Ddeleted sheets

    I'm not sure if this is waht you are asking...but, sometimes they are still
    there if you click Start, latest dokuments.
    --
    Therese