Formula Question:Is there a proper offset formula that I should be writing in here?

  1. #1
    TimT
    Guest

    Formula Question:Is there a proper offset formula that I should be writing in here?

    Hello all and happy new year!
    I'v written this formula that is pulling data from another sheet:
    =IF('Sheet 1'!A1="","",'Sheet 1'!A1)
    This formula needs to pull data from A1 to AA1.
    The data set on Sheet 1 is 20 rows.
    The summary Sheet that the formula is on needs to be pasted every forth row
    but pull data from the next row on the dataset.
    Is there a proper offset formula that I should be writing in here?

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    re: Formula Question:Is there a proper offset formula that I should be writing in here?

    Does this work for you:

    =INDEX('Sheet 1'!$A$1:$AA$20,ROWS($1:4)/4,COLUMNS($A:A))

    ?
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    pinmaster
    Guest
    Maybe something like this:
    starting with the second lookup (4th column)
    =IF(OFFSET(Sheet1!$A1,0,COLUMN()/4)="","",OFFSET(Sheet1!$A1,0,COLUMN()/4))
    copy paste in every 4th column

    HTH
    JG