How do I enter latitude and longitude in Excel

  1. #1
    Bernard McCartan
    Guest

    How do I enter latitude and longitude in Excel

    I need to enter geographic co-ordinates of locations. I can't find any cell
    format that will let me do this. Are there templates for latitude and
    forlngitude?

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How do I enter latitude and longitude in Excel

    Visit Chip's page www.cpearson.com
    Lots on lat & long

    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    "Bernard McCartan" <Bernard [email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson

    See www.cpearson.com/excel/latlong.htm .

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    "Bernard McCartan" <Bernard [email protected]>
    news:[email protected]...