How do I automatically copy columns to/from Excel worksheets?

  1. #1
    Paul
    Guest

    How do I automatically copy columns to/from Excel worksheets?

    I'm trying to set up a workbook where data that I enter on one worksheet,
    that needs to also be shown on other worksheets, within the same workbook,
    will automatically be displayed when entered on the main worksheet.

  2. #2
    Jacob_F_Roecker
    Guest

    RE: How do I automatically copy columns to/from Excel worksheets?

    Have you tried paste link?

    Select your range of cells on your input sheet and use CTRL+C

    Then go to where you want them to be pasted.

    Use the dropdown menu near the clipboard icon on the toolbar and select
    paste special.

    You'll see a selection there for Paste Link

    This will copy whatever you put in your first sheet into the others.

    I hope this helps

    [email protected]

    BTW if you need the formatting to look the same (dates in the same format
    and such.) do a regular paste then the paste link.

  3. #3
    DNA
    Guest

    Re: How do I automatically copy columns to/from Excel worksheets?

    You could take the sheet that's your "master" and reference cell or cells
    from another worksheet's cells. Is that what you're talking about? If
    so, something like this:

    Master A1 would be =SUM('Worksheet Name'!B46) where B46 is the data you
    want to reference.