automate printing different ranges on 1 worksheet at different tim

  1. #1
    SteveM
    Guest

    automate printing different ranges on 1 worksheet at different tim

    I have an expense worksheet that contains different weeks. I want to print
    each week's expenses on a separate page without having to set up a new print
    range every time. This to allow the office person to print the new week's
    expenses for processing.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    Printing

    Set-up a view you want, (i.e. hide rows and columns, etc.), jncluding having the "print area" defined. Then go on the menu bar go select "VIEWS" - then - "CUSTOM VIEWS" and follow the directions. As far as I know you can set as many different custom views as you want (depending on the limits of your machine and memory).

  3. #3
    SteveM
    Guest

    Re: automate printing different ranges on 1 worksheet at different

    OK, that worked. Thanks. Now the 2nd part: How do I create a button to
    allow someone to print the given "view" without having to go to the views
    dropdown menu?