How do I delete pages from an Excell template of mutiple pages

  1. #1
    pulcom123
    Guest

    How do I delete pages from an Excell template of mutiple pages

    Someone has set me up with a template of multiple pages. I need to be able
    to delete and add pages as required for invoices. Any help gratefully received

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: How do I delete pages from an Excell template of mutiple pages

    To delete a worksheet, pull-down:

    Edit > Delete Sheet

    To insert a new worksheet, pull-down:

    Insert > Worksheet and then copy the template over to the newly created
    worksheet.
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Sam
    Guest

    RE: How do I delete pages from an Excell template of mutiple pages

    How do you edit a template? I mean the form itself not the new data.