Jack

  1. #1
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Jack

    Jack,

    I think I mis-read what you wanted to do. Try this formula instead

    =INDEX(H2:H20,MATCH(MAX(IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(G2:G20,{"RST","ABC"},0)),E2:E20)),
    E2:E20,0))

    which is an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter.

    RP

  2. #2
    Jack Sons
    Guest

    Re: Jack

    Bob,

    Without assistance from people like you working with Excel would be like
    crossing on foot the Gobi desert.

    Happy new year!

    Jack.

    "Bob Phillips" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:uEye%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Jack

    Jack,

    Sorry about the subject, don't know what happened there, but at least you
    found it.

    Happy New Year to you, and my many friends in the Netherlands.

    Bob

    news:[email protected]...