good old Excel 97

  1. #1
    JP in VA
    Guest

    good old Excel 97

    I am still using an old version of Excel--from 2 computers ago. On my last
    computer, I was able to install this and it ran fine on Windows 98 SE. Now,
    my Windows 98 laptop is on it's last legs. So, I just ordered a new laptop
    and it comes with Windows XP Home. Will I be able to use Excel 97 on this
    new computter with no problem? I really hate to invest in the Professional
    Package ($200 plus) since I only use Excel for stuff like shopping lists,
    credit card charge summaries, etc. It is so nice to have this since it also
    syncs to my PDA. If anyone is familiar with this, I would also like to use
    an old PowerPoint and Access software as well.
    --
    JP in VA

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: good old Excel 97

    I run Xl 97 (and later versions) under Windows XP
    best wishes

    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme