Can I Save an Excel spread sheet as html text?

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    annapolis, Md.
    MS-Off Ver

  2. #2
    Yes. Click file then save as. Change the file type to Web Page and click save. This will save it as HTML.

    Hope it helps.

  3. #3
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Can I Save an Excel spread sheet as html text?

    Yes:

    Pull-down:
    File > Save as... > and select html.
    --
    Gary''s Student

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    annapolis, Md.
    MS-Off Ver
    File>Save as... >select webpape html doesn't work.

    When I do it nothing is saved and no error messages are generated.

    Maybe the problem has to do with the concept of a webpage file vs a simple file? Have you ever actually saved as html text ?

    Could be my version of Excel (MicroSoft Excel 2000) is not configured to work OK for this situation ?

    Any feedback will be much appreciated.

  5. #5
    Marvin P. Winterbottom
    Guest

    Re: Can I Save an Excel spread sheet as html text?

    Excel 2000 does not have html as an option in File / Save As