How can I e-mail multiple persons whose addresses are in excel?

  1. #1
    RedCattledogs
    Guest

    How can I e-mail multiple persons whose addresses are in excel?

    I have a list of students in one excel file. One column is dedicated for
    their e-mail addresses. Is there anyway to send an e0mail message to all
    students on the file at once? When I click the e-mail address, it
    automatically goes to Outlook with the person's address on the address. But
    how could I do the same for multiple addresses?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: How can I e-mail multiple persons whose addresses are in excel?

    Move the list of students to Outlook as a distribution list. In Excel, link
    to this distribution list.
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    William
    Guest

    RE: How can I e-mail multiple persons whose addresses are in excel?

    You can copy all the individual email addresses by holding the shift key and
    using the arrow key to highlight all the names. Then paste into the address
    line of a new message in Outlook.