Every Sat Date Population

  1. #1
    Roberta
    Guest

    Every Sat Date Population

    How can I get it to populate the dates for every Saturday starting from
    12/31/05 until the end of the year?

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: Every Sat Date Population

    To Excel, dates are just numbers...

    Try this:
    A1: 12/31/2005
    A2:=+A1+7
    Copy that formula down as far as you need and format the cells as dates.

    Does that help?

    ***********
    Regards,
    Ron

    XL2002, WinXP-Pro

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Every Sat Date Population

    Ron gave you the easiest way, but an alternative would be, with 12/31/05 in
    A1, highlight A1 and as far down column A as you want dates, then do Edit >
    Fill > Series > check Columns, Date, Day > Enter Step Value as 7 > OK

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3