Excel - list days of a month, excluding Sundays

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    Excel - list days of a month, excluding Sundays

    I need to put the dates of a month in a column each month (Jan, Feb, etc.),
    but I do not want to list Sundays. Can this be done automatically or do I
    just fill the series and delete the Sunday rows?

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Excel - list days of a month, excluding Sundays

    John Try:

    =IF(WEEKDAY(A1+1,1)=1,A1+2,A1+1)

    with your start date in A1

    Sandy