How do I transfer data from multiple excel sheets to powerpoint

  1. #1
    Gordon McDougall
    Guest

    How do I transfer data from multiple excel sheets to powerpoint

    We have a powerpoint presentation that we have to present to multiiple
    clients. for each client, we need to insert client-specific data from Excel.
    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: How do I transfer data from multiple excel sheets to powerpoint

    one of the wasys to do it is to use a standard format for data in excel with
    lookups to get what you would want transfered.
    copy the data you want and paste special "paste link onto the appropirate
    postions in your power point prestenation