Second question converting seconds to hours

  1. #1

    Second question converting seconds to hours

    Thank you everyone for your help with my earlier issue. This might just be a formatting problem, but I can't seem to figure this out. I'm horrible working with time issues in excel.

    I have a raw number of 676953 in seconds and I need a formula to convert a number like this to 188:02:33. When I try formating with hh:mm:ss it will only go to 24 hours and roll over.

    Does this make sense? Am I missing something?

    Thanks in advance.

    Chuck

  2. #2

    Nevermind

    I found it.......[h]:mm:ss

    Thanks anyway!

    Chuck

  3. #3
    paul
    Guest

    Re: Second question converting seconds to hours

    ahaaa thats what that is..... time formats are frustrating arent they!
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!