Help! Cursor problem

  1. #1
    luican
    Guest

    Help! Cursor problem

    When I open Excel, the cursor icon remains an arrow all the time and no
    longer changes to a vertical/horizonal bar when positioned at the line
    between cells (so that I can resize columns etc). How do I turn it back to
    the previous behavior?

    Thanks!
    -lc

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Help! Cursor problem

    Is the sheet protected?

    RD

  3. #3
    luican
    Guest

    Re: Help! Cursor problem

    Not that I am aware of. It has lots of macros that I am trying to
    understand.

    -lc

    "RagDyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is the sheet protected?
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > RD

    -

    -

  4. #4

    Re: Help! Cursor problem

    Look under:

    Tools|Protection|

    If you see "unprotect sheet", then the sheet is protected. You can unprotect
    the sheet, but you may be prompted for a password.