ComboBox in a Data Validation List...

  1. #1
    Bob Barnes
    Guest

    ComboBox in a Data Validation List...

    I got...
    http://contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html

    From the Newsgroups.

    I tried it, but the VBA code doesn't run w/ a DoubleClick. Any assistance
    please?

    TIA - Bob

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: ComboBox in a Data Validation List...

    Hi Bob

    Did you name the Combobox TempCombo as Debra suggests?
    The solution works fine for me. (XL2003)

    --
    Regards

    Roger Govier

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Barnes
    Guest

    Re: ComboBox in a Data Validation List...

    Yes, but for some reason it doesn't work...in XL2003.

    Thank you - Bob

  4. #4
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: ComboBox in a Data Validation List...

    Hi Bob

    Well I just followed the instructions, copied the code onto the
    Worksheet (not to a module) and it works absolutely fine.
    I can't understand why it doesn't for you.
    Have you got Data Validation set up for the cells where the combobox
    should appear?
    Is your validation list on the page being referred to in the code ~
    set wslist =?