How do I attach an excel document to a word one for mail merge?

  1. #1
    Ruth
    Guest

    How do I attach an excel document to a word one for mail merge?

    I am currently trying to set up a letter which I will be mailing out to
    numerous people on a regular basis. I have an excel sheet - database - set
    up with all required information. I am able to do a mail merge, but for this
    instance I would like to attache the excel sheet to the word document so that
    I don't have to insert the data each time I am sending the letter. Please,
    please can anyone help????

  2. #2
    Jeroen
    Guest

    RE: How do I attach an excel document to a word one for mail merge?

    Ruth,

    This is indeed possible, my colleague did it once..
    However I do not know how. but maybe you can find your answer on the Word
    discussion group or the Word help....
    --
    Jeroen van Nieuwkerk