Want to use left and center footer on same page

  1. #1
    wjs-matt
    Guest

    Want to use left and center footer on same page

    I am trying to put text in the ledt footer and page # in the center, but they
    are overlapping. Can this be fixed?

  2. #2
    Stephen
    Guest

    Re: Want to use left and center footer on same page

    "wjs-matt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I am trying to put text in the ledt footer and page # in the center, but
    >they
    > are overlapping. Can this be fixed?

    Yes. Select the left footer and reduce the font size.