Can I Save an Excel spread sheet as html text

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    annapolis, Md.
    MS-Off Ver

    Can I Save an Excel spread sheet as html text

    Can I Save an Excel spread sheet as html text (ie) just a simple text file, having nothing to do with webpages at the moment ? I will eventually want to apply the text in the simple text file to the source for a web page.

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Can I Save an Excel spread sheet as html text

    Yes:

    File > Save As...

    and specify html
    --
    Gary''s Student

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    annapolis, Md.
    MS-Off Ver

    'file>save as' doesn't work for me

    Dear Student of Gary,

    I have tried 'file>save as' and it doesn't work for me - it seems to want to interact with an existing web page.
    I get no error messages, it just doesn't do anything.

    Have you every saved as just a text file containing html script ?
    If so I will appreciate the details of doing it.

    Thanks