How do I set print areas for multiple sheets simultaneously?

  1. #1
    Twirly
    Guest

    How do I set print areas for multiple sheets simultaneously?

    How do I set identical print areas for multiple sheets in the same workbook
    simultaneously?

  2. #2

    Re: How do I set print areas for multiple sheets simultaneously?

    Can you use a macro?

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()
    Dim wks As Worksheet
    For Each wks In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
    With wks
    .PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:X99"
    End With
    Next wks

  3. #3

    Re: How do I set print areas for multiple sheets simultaneously?

    Ps. You have to group the worksheets that should have the same print area
    before running the macro.

    Click on the first worksheet tab and ctrl-click on subsequent.

    And after, rightclick on one of the grouped sheets and select ungroup sheets.

  4. #4
    Twirly
    Guest

    Re: How do I set print areas for multiple sheets simultaneously?

    Thanks for that information. I'll give it a try.