Paste function in Excel doesn't work

  1. #1
    Bob Reynolds
    Guest

    Paste function in Excel doesn't work

    Hello,
    I am able to copy in my spreadsheet but when I try to ctl v it won't paste,
    and when I try to paste from the toolbar it's greyed out. Office Pro 2003.
    Any ideas??
    Please
    Bob Reynolds

  2. #2
    Pete
    Guest

    Re: Paste function in Excel doesn't work

    The sheet might be protected - go to Tools | Protect | Unprotect sheet.
    You may be asked for a password.

    Pete

  3. #3
    Bob Reynolds
    Guest

    Re: Paste function in Excel doesn't work

    Thanks for the reply, but that isn't the problem. I get a window in the
    upper right corner for all the things I have copied or deleted and I can
    paste from there, but not with the operator keys. This has to be some type
    of switch somewhere I've screwed up. The paste special also doesn't work and
    is greyed out.

    Bob
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Pete
    Guest

    Re: Paste function in Excel doesn't work

    I can't help you anymore, Bob - I use XL2000.

    Pete