spellnumber

  1. #1
    Kulin Shah
    Guest

    spellnumber

    How do we spell number in Excel 2003 Pro.

    Please help as i have tried =SpellNumber(A1)

    But it shows #Name?

    Please post Solution.

    Kulin.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: spellnumber

    Spellnumber is not a function built into Excel in any version. If it was
    available in an earlier version that was likely because you had an add-in
    that contained that function. You'd have to open that add-in in Excel 2003
    as well (Tools, Addins...)

    This may be the code that the add-in contained:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q213360

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...