  1. #1
    bethye99

    I need to change names that are all in caps to proper case in 100 cells.
    If I click each one individually, it works, but I need to be able to perfomr
    this funcion automatically on all the cells. One other post said to be sure
    calc is set to automatic and mine is. Any instruction is most appreciated.
    Thank you.

  2. #2

    Re: How can I change text to proper text in multiple cells.

    Insert a helper column to the right of the column with the names.

    Then use a formula like:
    =proper(a1)
    and drag down that column

    Then select that column