Command Button Always Visible in window

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    Ahmedabad, India
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 2000

    Command Button Always Visible in window

    Help. How do I place Command Button on a sheet so that it is always visible in the window and does not go out when the page is scrolled?

  2. #2
    ScottO
    Guest

    Re: Command Button Always Visible in window

    Use Window>Freeze Panes to create an area which will always be
    visible, then plonk your Button in there.
    Rgds,
    ScottO

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jack Sons
    Guest

    Re: Command Button Always Visible in window

    Avveerkar,

    What you need is the macro below. Put it in the sheet module.
    No need to freeze panes. When you have scrolled and the original Command
    Button is out of sight, another one will appear in the upper left corner of
    the visible part of your worksheet when you click on any visible cell.

    I got this macro from one of the very helpful people in this NG; I am happy
    to pass it on.

    HTH

    Jack Sons
    The Netherlands

    Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentIndicatorOnly
    If ActiveCell.Column > 16 Then

    Dim myShape As Shape

    Set myShape = Me.Shapes("historie") '<== change the text between "" into
    the name of your Command Button

    With Me.Cells(1, ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn)
    myShape.Top = 30 '.Top
    myShape.Left = .Left
    End With

    "avveerkar" <[email protected]> schreef