Can you explain the difference & How to use: Combo Box/List Box?

  1. #1
    SMGray
    Guest

    Can you explain the difference & How to use: Combo Box/List Box?

    Help! I would love to use a drop down field in my spreadsheet without having
    the data located on a separate sheet....I assume that the Combo Box and or
    List Box would do the trick....But I ABSOLUTELY can not figure out how to use
    them....CAN ANYONE HELP!?!? PLEASE!

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Can you explain the difference & How to use: Combo Box/List Box?

    View the Controls command bar and drag a combobox on to your
    worksheet. Then right-click it, choose Properties and enter the
    range in the ListFillRange property, e.g., Sheet2!A1:A10

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Can you explain the difference & How to use: Combo Box/List Box?

    Hi

    You will find some easy to follow instructions for using Data Validation
    to achieve this on Debra Dalgleish's site

    Debra also shows examples of how to use the Combo box as well.

    --
    Regards

    Roger Govier