Validation lists - Disable scroll-down?

  1. #1

    Validation lists - Disable scroll-down?

    I'm making a validation list with many possible values, which in turn means that the list gets a "scroller".

    Does anyone know if it is possible to disable this? I want the complete list to be displayed.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2

    Bumping topic...

    Bumping the thread...

  3. #3

    Re: Validation lists - Disable scroll-down?

    Not using Data|validation, but maybe you could use a combobox from the control
    toolbox.

    Change the .listrows property to what you want.

    (I would think after it gets pretty large, you'd want that scroll bar, though.)

  4. #4

    Thanks Dave

    Not quite what I was looking for. But I appreciate the effort. Thanks Dave!