How do i copy conditional formating formulas from 1 row to rest

  1. #1
    Rizlaburn
    Guest

    How do i copy conditional formating formulas from 1 row to rest

    I have got conditional formatiting set up to highlight an entire row when a
    field says OVERDUE
    ie. Formula is =$N$4="OVERDUE" When N4 is overdue

    How do i set this conditional formating for every row in the workbook
    without writing each one manualy

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: How do i copy conditional formating formulas from 1 row to rest

    Change $N$4 to $N4. Then you can copy the cell and paste special formats to
    the entire workbook.