Digitally signing Macros

  1. #1

    Digitally signing Macros

    I've been getting alot of dialog boxes about digitally signing my macros.
    Can someone help me with doing this? I can't seem to get this information from the help files. Thanks in advance, Mike

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Digitally signing Macros

    Mike

    Help>Answer Wizard Type in "digital certificates"

    There are two types.....selfcert which are good for your projects on your
    computer only.

    Second type are third-party like Thawte or Verisign which are good over multiple
    computers.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP