sending object to the back in excel workbook

  1. #1
    M Kirwin
    Guest

    sending object to the back in excel workbook

    I'm trying to insert a picture in a workbook and then send it to the back so
    the spreadsheet is sitting in front. I inserted the picture, I went to the
    draw menu, selected order, send to rear, but it doesn't send it to the back.
    I've tried it on 4 machines, 3 PC's and a Mac all with the same results.
    Anybody have a suggestion?

    Thanks,

    Mike

  2. #2
    Michael Gill
    Guest

    RE: sending object to the back in excel workbook

    Hi Mike,

    It sounds like what you actually want is a watermark. To do that click on
    Format -> Sheet -> Background. Then select your image.

    Michael