Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

How do I print individual envelopes from a excel spreadsheet?

  1. #1
    Koert
    Guest

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: How do I print individual envelopes from a excel spreadsheet?

    Suggestion:
    Create your database of Addresses (separate cells for First Name, Last
    Name, 1st Address, 2nd Address, City, State, Zip, Company Name and any other
    data you feel is appropriate) if you feel most comfortable in Excel BUT use
    Word's Mail Merge features to actually create the individual envelopes.
    HTH,
    --
    Gary Brown
    gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com

  3. #3
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: How do I print individual envelopes from a excel spreadsheet?

    Koert, I would do a mail merge with word,

    For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

    A training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.
    http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003