In Excel, how can a range of Pos #'s be changed to negative num

  1. #1
    Stuart Millner
    Guest

    In Excel, how can a range of Pos #'s be changed to negative num

    I dulicate a large series of cells that are all positive. Is there a
    shortcut to change them to all negaive?

  2. #2
    Govind
    Guest

    Re: In Excel, how can a range of Pos #'s be changed to negative num

    Hi,

    Type -1 in a cell, copy that and then select the range, which has the
    positive numbers which you want to convert to negative.

    Right click on the range, select paste special, and choose action as
    'Muliply'.

    Regards

    Govind.

  3. #3
    Stuart Millner
    Guest

    Re: In Excel, how can a range of Pos #'s be changed to negative nu

    Perfect, thanks a million, what an easy solution....